Office of the Provost
The provost is responsible for the operation and improvement of all of the academic programs and academic support services of the university. You are invited to learn more about our schools and academic programs.
Academic Policies & Procedures
Students who have experienced the loss of a family member or close friend should be directed to the Samford CARE team. You may also submit the Bereavement Form online. The submitted form will come directly to the CARE Team Coordinator who will then initiate the appropriate outreach and support for the student. The CARE Team will process the information and initiate an official Bereavement Notification to faculty and advisors once details have been confirmed.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.CARE Team form.
Samford strives to equip our faculty with the resources and support they need to be successful.
- Absences: Medical and Disability Excuses
- Academic Grants
- Baccalaureate Goals for Samford Undergraduate Education
- Beeson Divinity School - Statement of Educational Philosophy and Theological Convictions Form
- Concerns & Crises Guide
- Copyright: Samford Library Guide
- Course Syllabus Inserts
- DegreeWorks Access and Training Manual
- "Don't Cancel Class" Initiative
- Emeritus Faculty List
- Faculty Awards
- Faculty Classroom Cell Phone Policy
- Faculty/Department Chair Search Process Packet
- Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Professional Development Calendar
- Faculty Senate
- Fair Use Checklist (University System of Georgia)
- Institutional Review Board
- International Travel Approval
- Part-Time Faculty Manual
- Samford Spotlight: Faculty Profiles
- Statement of Purpose: Undergraduate Education